With all the forum activity it’s easy to lose sight of the reason that Comrades in Arms was created – organising WW2 games. Beyond all the forum banter, training days and photo opportunities what really matters is people attending and playing games. Without that the genre dies. There is little excuse not to attend games as there are so many, some organised by sites, some by players and some by CiA.
With this in mind we have decided to reward players of Comrades in Arms (the people that make it all happen) by issuing a membership card. Of course, it’s optional, you don’t have to join if you don’t want to.
Great, a membership card! Heh, think of it as a loyalty card. We will, over the course of time, be giving special benefits to our members.
And the best bit – membership of Comrades in Arms is free to all players of our games.
Membership is open (and free) to players who played at:
- Battle of the Bulge (Dec 2006)
- Arnhem, A Bridge Too Far (April 2007)
- Churchill’s Revenge (June 2007)
- Projekt Wotan (October 2007)
- The Eagle Has Landed (March 2008)
- The Battle for Bryansk Forests (May 2008)
- Operation Husky (August 2008)
- Unternehmen Herbstnebel/Autumn Mist (December 2008)
- Die Glocke (April 2009)
- Operation Ariel (July 2009)
- The Boryszyn Loop (January 2010)
- Milton Hall Training School (May 2010)
- Operation Jedburgh (July 2010)
- Devil’s Hill (October 2010)
- Hauptmann Horn (April 2011)
- Schaulen: The Bitter End (July 2011)
- The Volturno Affair (October 2011)
Complete the form making sure you tick the game/s played (this will be checked!) and we will get a card to you as soon as we can.